Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Katy Perry Got One Right 5.26.10

You're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
It's wrong then it's right
It's black then it's white
We fight we break up
We kiss we make up

Man do I relate to this song! This may be those wonderful hormones that plauge womankind monthly talking (thanks a lot Eve...we'll talk later) but I can be so moody some days! And I'm not talking about happy vs grumpy, I'm talking about content vs paranoid!

I can be content with my job, home, relationships, etc. at lunch time and in a deep state of "where is my life going?" by bed time! What?!

Don't get me wrong these are fleeting moments and at my core I trust that I am following my Creator in my decisions and ultimately he is in control but in those moments it just sucks!

Just had one of those sucky moments earlier and I thought writing it may help. Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't....who knows? One thing I trust in, if I'm hot or cold, in or out, up or down.....my Creator has not let go.

Trusting him.    

No comments:

Post a Comment